In the United States there are over 45 million people over the age of 65 who are Medicare Recipients, the Medicare budget for 2015 is 606 billion dollars, and according to (Medicare Statistics) approximately 5% (2.25 million) of these individuals utilize 50% (302 billion dollars) of Medicare's budget, in the last six months of their lives.

As Obama Care unfolds, it encourages Medicare Recipients over the age of 65 to join an “HMO” and become a member of an ACO “Accountability Care Organization; which translates to the Government’s aggressive plan to enroll individuals into a Managed Care system which would provide oversight of unnecessary hospitalizations and encourage hospice care as a better alternative.

As such, hospice care is becoming more widely accepted than ever. More people are recognizing the benefits of high-quality end-of-life and palliative care. A vast growth took place as the hospice “movement,” once led by religious and community organizations, has evolved into a $17 billion industry dominated by for-profit companies. The U.S. government pays much of that for — roughly $15 billion of industry revenue came from Medicare.

By Federal government projections, every year from 2012 to 2020, 2 million Americans will be reaching the age of 65 years. 1 in 5 Americans will be over 65 years of age.

Today only 3% of Medicare Patients and only 30% of all patients qualified for hospice are actually receiving hospice services, while the remaining 70% are WITHOUT hospice services. This is a wide open market.

For the next 20 years, hospice services will be the fastest growing segment of the healthcare industry.

Furthermore, end of Life indicators such as “Percent of Terminal Hospital Stays that Include ICU Days” and “Hospice Enrollment Rate;” has cost implications on the funding system. Evident gaps in palliative care availability and use make this a major area of opportunity.

Understanding the potential of both growth and revenue present in this industry and looking to establish, develop, and grow a business of care and compassion throughout the U.S., National Hospice Management Group, Inc. will be forming multiple Limited Partnerships with investors to establish various hospice projects primarily in California and growing nationally thereafter.

National Hospice Management Group, Inc. projects that it can control up to 20% of the hospice business in the local market at full potential. This market share equates to approximately $57 Million in revenues. National Hospice Management Group, Inc. sees this as the time to take advantage and be part of the American dream.